Why become a member?
In order to support the action of EVSO®, you can become a member. Each member will be able to take part in the actions of the association. EVSO® undertakes to keep its members regularly informed of current actions and to promote Veterinary Osteopathy by all the means at its disposal. An up-to-date list of certified practitioners is available directly on the website.
The forms and the EVSO-B procedure will initially allow veterinarians wishing to join us to become a basic EVSO-B member.
Documents needed to obtain the EVSO-B level - membership fee: 100 euro
- The application form (online form at Join EVSO)
- A copy of the veterinary diploma (or copy of the student card if applicable)
- Current CV
In a second step, our EVSO-B members will be able to use the appropriate procedure and the appropriate forms to apply for the EVSO-C certification.
When You have a diploma (DIE in France) by a government official agency, you can submit the clinical case and EVSO-C certification will be received automatically.
In order to obtain an EVSO-C certification - Evaluation cost: 300 € for obtaining the certificate + 100 euro membership fee.
Documents needed to obtain the EVSO-C level - membership fee: 100 euro
You must first gather the following documents (models below):
1. The submission form.
2. A certificate of registration to the veterinary order
3. A resume
4. Documents concerning your training in Osteopathy
- For veterinarians working in the field of veterinary osteopathy for less than 2 years: They must provide evidence of a 500-hour course, the references of their training and its content.
- For veterinarians working in the field of veterinary osteopathy for at least 2 years and less than 5 years: They must provide proof of 300 hours of teaching, references of their training and content.
- For veterinarians working in the field of veterinary osteopathy for more than 5 years: They must provide references of their training and its content.
- For veterinarians working in the field of veterinary osteopathy who obtained a DIE in France: you can submit your dossier and you will become EVSO-C.
5. Attestation to treat a minimum of 20 cases per month, signed and dated (download template).
6. Written presentation of a clinical case (case reports from DIE submission and approval are accepted). This protocol will give you a guideline for presenting your clinical case. Clinical cases may be published as part of the promotion of veterinary osteopathy (download protocol).
All documents can be submitted directly to the inscription form - if you are already an EVSO-B member, you can submit these documents at email@example.com.
Your certificate will be handed over to you personally at the next general assembly.