Why become a member?
In order to support the action of EVSO®, you can become a member. Each member will be able to take part in the actions of the association. EVSO® undertakes to keep its members regularly informed of current actions and to promote Veterinary Osteopathy by all the means at its disposal. An up-to-date list of certified practitioners is available directly on the website.
The forms and the EVSO-B procedure will initially allow veterinarians wishing to join us to become a basic EVSO-B member.
Documents needed to obtain the EVSO-B level - membership fee: 100 euro
- The application form (online form at Join EVSO)
- A copy of the veterinary diploma (or copy of the student card if applicable)
- Current CV
In a second step, our EVSO-B members will be able to use the appropriate procedure and the appropriate forms to apply for the EVSO-C certification.
When You have a diploma (DIE in France) by a government official agency, you can submit the clinical case and EVSO-C certification will be received automatically.
In order to obtain an EVSO-C certification - Evaluation cost: 300 € for obtaining the certificate + 100 euro membership fee.
Documents needed to obtain the EVSO-C level - membership fee: 100 euro
You must first gather the following documents (models below):
1. The submission form.
2. A certificate of registration to the veterinary order
3. A resume
4. Documents concerning your training in Osteopathy
- For veterinarians working in the field of veterinary osteopathy for less than 2 years: They must provide evidence of a 500-hour course, the references of their training and its content.
- For veterinarians working in the field of veterinary osteopathy for at least 2 years and less than 5 years: They must provide proof of 300 hours of teaching, references of their training and content.
- For veterinarians working in the field of veterinary osteopathy for more than 5 years: They must provide references of their training and its content.
- For veterinarians working in the field of veterinary osteopathy who obtained a DIE in France: you can submit your dossier and you will become EVSO-C.
5. Attestation to treat a minimum of 20 cases per month, signed and dated (request template at email@example.com) .
6. Written presentation of a clinical case (case reports from DIE submission and approval are accepted). This protocol will give you a guideline for presenting your clinical case. Clinical cases may be published as part of the promotion of veterinary osteopathy (request protocol at Kris@evso.eu) .
All documents can be submitted directly to the inscription form - if you are already an EVSO-B member, you can submit these documents at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your certificate will be handed over to you personally at the next general assembly.